
I love my mom like crazy. Sometimes I can't think of the words to say to tell her how much I love her so I just pull her hair.
It has been a great summer playing with the cousins.
I just had my first birthday and my mom promises she will put some pictures up from my party.(So this was really a post by Em's friend. And since I have the maturity of a 1 year old I thought it would be best if I used Marlee as my cover. Hopefully it will get Em back to blogging so we can keep up with the Huggins better)



2 comments:
Thanks for the update. . .Finally. You really should just pay someone to keep your blog up. Don't you have a friend who is unemployed, maybe just has one kid, and nothing better to do?
Its about time you posted something new. She is so cute and has grown up so fast. Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment