Sunday, November 22, 2009

I want to be so BIG!

Well I am officially the worst blogger ever. I was in the running before Marlee came along, but now..I win. She is sleeping longer than 30mins today, by some miracle so I have time to do something extra. I can't really complain, she is sleeping about 6-8hrs at night, but just little cat naps all day. She is doing so many new things. She giggles and smiles and jibber-jabbers all the time, she is grabbing and eating her toys, just yesterday she rolled from her tummy to her back 3 times in a row all by herself! And she wants to sit up so bad...I'm sure it won't be long. She just wants to grow up too fast! It's so much fun to watch her grow and learn new things, we just love it. We could just watch her and laugh with her all day.



Yaaaay! Bath Time!!! This is Marlee and Dad's favorite time of day, they get this time all to themselves. It's the perfect time when Dave gets off work and wants to spend some time with her and I usually could use a break.


10 comments:

jeff and jen said...

so ridiculously cute! i love the blessing dress. so much that I want to bless my boy in it. . .no one will know.

Kathy said...

They do grow up too fast!! Addsion used to take cat naps too, and well she still sometimes does. Marlee is so adorable and she looks so pretty in her blessing dress!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE those chubby cheeks!!! I can't believe she rolled over! I don't see you for 2 days and this is what happens?! You need to glue her bum to the floor...she is growing up way too fast!

Angel said...

That blessing dress is amazing! I can't believe her grandma made it, that is some serious talent! She is so stinking cute!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

She is so cute. I love the cute girl stuff. Your family is adorable. I agree. Kids grow way to fast and they don't stay babies for long enough. But it is so fun to watch them grow.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so dang cute! She looked so cute on her blessing day too. I love all the sentimental items like her dress and ring!

AliandT said...

She is so cute. I'm sure you are just loving her. her blessing dress is darling don't you just love all the girly stuff?

Michelle said...

Hey, I am going to make my blog private. If you want to leave me your email I will add you to my list :)

Kathy said...

You need to update!! My blog is private now. Send me your email address so I can send you and invite! sniggi@gmail.com