Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 months, really?

"One-toothed-boogie-monster"

Wow has it really been 9 months since I updated last? Where has the time gone. I had pretty much given up on blogging, until a few nagging friends crossed my path. They will probably be the only followers since everyone else has lost hope..I know, me too. Thanks Jen for posting the Seven Peaks pictures. At first sight you might have thought I decided to re-join the blogger world...but no, Jen (one of the special friends mentioned above) had to update for me since I'm so horrible at this. We have been enjoying every moment, well almost every moment with Marlee. She had a birthday, yes she is 13 months old now, I can't believe it! I misplaced my camera for a while and don't have the birthday pics so here are some of our most recent favorites.


Bracelets, purse and a necklace (or power cord, whichever is closer)...this is her M.O. lately. She loves to carry things around the house, usually something that's way bigger than she is.

















Remember how we used to love finding small spaces to play in?























Marlee and Maggie are best friends, my window of opportunity to give Maggie away has passed. They are always giving each other loves and they share everything- headbands, food, toys...


It's rare we get the perfect picture with her hair done. The minute I put piggys in she is fixated on ripping them out. And as you can see above, headbands are a no go either.

Loved the Zoo! And love being outside!

5 comments:

jeff and jen said...

eff eye en ay el el why! I'm so excited. Marlee is so cute. I'm in love. When is Marlee and Ez's wedding date again? Miss ya. I am such a nagger. . .welcome back to the blog world.

Rebecca said...

Cute! I am glad you told me you updated your blog. I had kind of given up on you :) I can't believe how much she looks like both of you! She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooo! Glad you're back (even though I don't have a lot of room to talk either) I love these pics! They make me miss her, I want to squeeze her right now! She is so stinkin' adorable!!!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

I am so glad you posted pics of her. She is so cute!!! I can't believe how big she is...time does fly huh!

Michelle said...

Sooo cute. I love her one tooth! She is darling