Sunday, July 26, 2009

Make - shift - pool - time

There are definitely some things Evanston is lacking, one being an outdoor pool. I guess no one understands the importance of having a pool as I do. Even though it would probably only be open a total of 2 months out of the year, it would still be worth it if you ask me.
Thank goodness Evanston does not lack a Walmart. Since we sold the boat, we've been dying to get in some water...well...we, meaning Dave and I. I don't think Maggie was as excited about this pool as we were! She has her own little pool, I think this one was either too deep or she just didn't like to share with us. She was pretty skeptical about it. She tip-toed around for a few minutes, then bailed.



Scuba ATTACK!
The wimpy dog thinks she is REAL big and TOUGH.

4 comments:

jeff and jen said...

You really got a kiddy pool? I love it. Walmart is the best. What can't you find there? I love that Dave even thought to bring out a snorkle. Are you sure you didn't just give birth to a 29 year old boy?

AliandT said...

Now this is funny.....I love the pool. Congratulation on the temple sealing. Hope everything's going well for you guys. You look GREAT!!! Are you so excited for this little lady to come and does she have a name yet?

Ali said...

Em, I just found your blog through Angel's links and am so happy to keep tabs on you...(and your soon to be baby girl too!) I am so happy for you! I love your maternity shots below- you are one gorgeous Momma! :) Congratulations. Send me your email through facebook (are we friends on there?) so I can send you an invite to the blog...

Michelle said...

hahaha, I love the pool. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do!