
On May 30th, we went to Logan for a little overnight trip. We walked around campus...took a stroll down memory lane! It was fun. This is the view from the back side of campus. We were actually lucky enough to be sealed in the Logan Temple this weekend. We finally made it back to where we started.
This is where Dave and I met.. In geology class, almost 11 years ago. Crazy to think back that far. Dave asked me out after we met in an early morning lab up Logan Canyon. I did nothing but tease him all morning, I'm surprised he still asked me out. Really, I was just nervous cuz he was so cute! I'm sure glad he did though...I wouldn't have passed the class with out him! Of course, I'm glad for other obvious reasons too....!



1 comment:
Such an awesome story, you two are too cute!
Post a Comment