Monday, July 13, 2009

The 1st baby shower!!!

May 2nd, 2009
Dave's mom (in the middle) and his two Aunt's threw a great shower for us. Lots of good food and LOTS of great presents! Thanks mostly to Aunt Beth.. she can make just about anything, and she did for baby girl Huggins.

Ooh yay...a nursing cover...can't wait to use this! Love it, but very scared to use it! What have I gotten myself in to???

Just one of Aunt Gail's famous cakes.... for the baby girl already! wait until you see her birthday cakes!

The sister's and Mom came up for the event.. they are the greatest! Thanks so much for coming girls.

Dave decorated the house for my birthday, which was the day after the shower. He's cute huh! It's not every husband that will put up streamers and balloon's for the wife's birthday!
Thanks love :)

2 comments:

jeff and jen said...

I see I have some cake competition! BRING IT!

Anonymous said...

That is love, he did such a good job too!