Friday, December 5, 2008

Dave - hard at work

I laughed so hard when I walked downstairs to find this. As most of you know, Dave runs his business out of our home. Well, he has to have three screens for the work he does. However, today he was busy using the three screens to play Halo Live, Work, and Shop online all at once! Sometimes he's quite the little computer nerd!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And who said men can't multi-task. Now there is no excuse :)

Lisa said...

That is so funny, and probably my hubby's dream life! What does Dave do for work?

Kathy said...

Emily I'm so glad you are a blogger now!! You look so happy! We sure miss you down here!

Joel and Valerie said...

Emily! That is totally my husband as well. He works from home and is always on the computer. I'm so happy you found me! It looks like you guys are doing very well and couldn't be happier for you. We are moving to California so Joel can go to one more year of school so he can get a better post production sound mixing job. Keep me posted-- and I'll keep checkin your blog!

Michelle said...

Hey, gotta take advantage of it right? Well I am so glad you found me. I had no idea you had a blog!! Hope everything is going well....still waiting for you to come back. Did I hear you guys are house shopping here?

AliandT said...

Hey Em! It's Ali I'm so excited I came across your cute little blog. It's been awhile how are you? Sara gives me the 411 once in awhile but now that we are moving I will have to check your blog hope that's okay.
-Ali