Friday, September 25, 2009

So I've been meaning to update the blog for about 2 weeks now....how do you moms find TIME?? Let's see, do I shower or blog? Do I cook dinner or blog? Do I go to the grocery store or blog? Because there definitely is NOT time for both! ....Parenthood is getting better and better each day. I'm learning to do everything with only one hand, clean the house during the 2 hr nap (hopefully), shower really fast, adhere to absolutely NO schedule, and survive on little to no sleep! I think Marlee likes her parents more and more each day too. Dave and I have developed an all new respect for all you parents. It's probably the hardest things we have done. But it is the most rewarding, for sure. This little Mini is changing soooo much soooo fast! She is already a 10 pounder (5lbs in each cheek) and at least 3 inches longer. WOW! You weren't kidding when you say they change each day. She is smiling lots, cooing and almost laughing! She is the new little love of our lives. These are just a few pictures from a couple weeks ago, I'll put more on soon... and you'll see the cheeks I'm talking about!










4 comments:

Ali said...

You can give up cooking dinner for blogging...I do it all the time :) There's hope- they do get less time consuming in about a month or so! Look at that HUGE smile! ...already?! She's an absolute doll.

Kathy said...

It does get easier! Being a mom IS the hardest thing I've ever done, but it IS the most rewarding!! I agree with you!! And I usually give up doing the laundry to blog...I like blogging so much more :)

Anonymous said...

You'll have it all down in no time, just look at you already. You're an amazing mommy! She's a lucky little girl to have you. And you ain't kidding about the checks! I could just kiss them and squeeze them everyday...wait, I do! (almost everyday)

Michelle said...

She is so cute. Just wait until you get more than one....it gets more challenging. Have you gone back to work? I can't believe all that dark hair. Speaking of hair, I heard you cut yours? So when do we get pictures of that?