My first big day out to the doctor's office. I hate this carseat and this headband! But I think I like this new binki thing.
These people torture me..take my clothes off, put them back on...just to try to keep me awakeWe sure love our new little Marlee. She is named after both her Grandma's (Margaret and Lora Lee). She was born Aug. 6th, weighed 6Lbs 8oz, 19in long. So far, she appears to be a spitting image of her dad, which is ok by me. We love all her dark hair and her olive(with a little jaundice) skin. She is eating good and growing good. We feel very blessed. All is well, we are loving our new experience of parenthood. She is such a special miracle.






13 comments:
She looks just perfect! Congratulations Emily! What a beauty you have:) I love her little bows and outfits, too! How fun! I am exited for more posts on little Marlee. (I love where you got her name)
She is adorable! So precious and perfect!! Congratulations Emily!!
Congratulations! I'm glad she's finally here, I've been waiting. So she was a few days late then? Wasn't your due date the same as mine, the 3rd? She is so cute and I love her name.
Seeing these pictures just makes me want to come and hold her some more, she is such a little sweetie! Good thing we don't live far. I've decided you need to have LOTS more since you two made such a beautiful baby :)
Congratulations Em! She is adorable and I love her name sooo much! I need to travel up there for a visit soon. I'm so jealous Rach gets to hold her and I'm stuck down here. :))))
she is sooo cute. I think she kinda looks like her favorite aunt jen. . .but more adorable. Congrats on making a cute baby. So I want to come see her when you have some down time. . .Jeff too. Just let me know and we will be there. I'll cook you dinner. Miss ya. CONGRATS
She is beautiful! Congratulations. Love her name. So sweet.
The little lady has arrived and she is a CUTIE!!!! I love the name and the picture of her in the car seat Awww.... Reminds me of how tiny mine once were. Congratulation and post lots of pictures. I love tiny babies they just grow way to fast
Congratulations she is adorable. We were living in Montpelier Idaho for 3 years so i know about the winters. I am so happy for you!!! This is Pam Howard from the 5th floor.
Congratulations! She is so dang cute and I love her name. Now you just need to move back!!
Emily!! This is Andrea Coombs! I found your blog off of Ali's. What an absolutely gorgeous baby girl you have! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!!!!
We are doing awesome. I actually moved back to Utah and am working at the 5th floor again. Deja vu. Your little girl is adorable. I have 3 boys and yes we keep very busy!! But I love it.
hey i found ur blog through breeanns..shes so cute! cabt wait for more pics
Post a Comment