I actually like girl names better than boy names. Maybe Ali and I should consult each other! Naming is so stressful, and so fun...good luck! I hope you guys have a similar name style, or else it will get interesting. ;).
Yeah, congratulations!! Girl names are defenently easier to come up (in my opinion). I think we are going to stick with "B" names, we're thinking either Bevan or Bryton for this one! Good luck.
Yay for a girl!! That's so exciting. It seems like there are a lot of girls being born this year. I think girl names are easier to come up with than boy names. It's a good thing we had a girl because we had no boy names on our list. Congrats! You are going to be the cutest mom ever!
I love the name Deborah. Pronounced De bore uh. I think it has a really nice ring to it. I think Muggins is cute. Muggins Huggins. Or what about Davily or Damily? They honor both you and Dave. Let me know if you need any more suggestions. This is just the tip of the iceburg!
Dave and I have been married for three years. We met each other in our Geology Lab in Logan. Years later, after a few bumps in the road, we were blessed to reconnect and start a new life together. The second Dave came back into my life he was my personal "sunshine".... Our life together has been better than either of us could've imagined..Every day we are very thankful for second chances.
Our little Marlee
"Maggs-pie"
Our fat little puppy. Spolied, stinky, and sleepy! We love our Maggie.
We bought our first home in Evanston (where Dave grew up) right after we got married. Except for the very loooong winters....we like it here. Dave owns a Structural Steel Detailing business and I'm a Nurse in the ER at the (only) Hospital.
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun but they can be a handful and expensive :).....On the name thing good luck I think girl names are hard
I actually like girl names better than boy names. Maybe Ali and I should consult each other!
Naming is so stressful, and so fun...good luck! I hope you guys have a similar name style, or else it will get interesting. ;).
Yeah, congratulations!! Girl names are defenently easier to come up (in my opinion). I think we are going to stick with "B" names, we're thinking either Bevan or Bryton for this one! Good luck.
I have always liked the name Loolee Tangerine...
Yay for a girl!! That's so exciting. It seems like there are a lot of girls being born this year. I think girl names are easier to come up with than boy names. It's a good thing we had a girl because we had no boy names on our list. Congrats! You are going to be the cutest mom ever!
I love the name Deborah. Pronounced De bore uh. I think it has a really nice ring to it.
I think Muggins is cute. Muggins Huggins.
Or what about Davily or Damily? They honor both you and Dave.
Let me know if you need any more suggestions. This is just the tip of the iceburg!
I agree completely with Jen!!! I personally like Damily : )
yeah I am so excited for you!!!
Hi Emily, Joey and Jana here, just checking out your blog from Jamie & Clints, love all your pics, and congratulations on the baby girl!!
So, are you going to post any pics of you with your baby bump?! We want to see here in Logan!
So. . . I think it's about time for an update!
Post a Comment