This was actually about a month ago....but I post it because I'm sure we will be doing this tomorrow. It's a crazy blizzard up here. March is the most horrible month of the whole year I've decided. I CAN NOT wait for summer, I'm about to freak out. Maggie even has cabin fever! She hates the cold and she's getting fatter from lying around the house all winter!
10 years ago



4 comments:
I can't agree more!!!! Summer can't come fast enough! I hate March!!! (in wyoming)
It's pretty crappy here as well...right now it is like 27 degrees and yesterday it was blowing so hard that it uprooted some of the trees in our neighborhood! Hopefully April will be a lot better!
The same here in Logan...I guess we didn't move far enough away!
I have been prayin for the sun to come out. . .that is probably why there is a blizzard. I love the pic of dave with the stash.
Post a Comment