
It's true, WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! This is a picture of our little peanut a few weeks ago. August 4th is the predicted day we get a new little addition to our family.
We're a little scared for the poor little thing, it must be a brave one!
...or maybe we should be scared for ourselves!
We will find out if we're having a boy or girl in about a month so keep watching....



6 comments:
Hurray! Congratulations...I'm sure this is a lucky little baby to come to your sweet family.
I had heard a rumor that you were going to have a baby. That's so exciting! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe we are due the exact same day! My last baby also shared that due date. WEIRD! So, we made our blog private, if you want to still look, then send your email address to kmayhew@ihc.com
Wahoooooo! I'm so EXCITED!!!!
Oh my gosh! Way to go. We're still working on it.
Congratulations!!!! That's exciting you'll be a great little mom.
Post a Comment