Saturday, November 29, 2008

Vail Trip (Jan 2008)

We went to Vail, CO this winter with 3 other couples. We boarded for a few days and the girls went to the spa one day. The resort was very pretty but a little hard to get around cuz it was so big. I, of course, made a big scene...I might have fallen down when trying to get on (not off) the lift and a mean, old ski instructor lady yelled at me in front of the huge line of people because we were snowboarders and we were holding up the line! I was almost in tears but Dave and the others just about punched her out! Now looking back, it was pretty damn funny.


We had a lot of fun. It's somewhere we have always wanted to go snowboarding, we're so glad we got to go.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still so jealous! I wish we could of been there with you. I love the pics : )

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I am totally laughing out loud (sorry). I never heard that story. I can totally picture you, I love it. I only laugh because I know someday when I finally get to go snowboarding I will make a total fool of myself. So we need to go together so you can have sympathy for me : ) What good friends to stick up for you though, crotchety old lady anyways!