August 24th, 2007.
The wedding. Can you believe we got married?! I know...crazy, but amazing! Who would've thought...
We kept it very small and intimate. We planned the wedding in under one month and it couldn't have turned out better. It was a beautiful day, the perfect way to start our new life together.
Thanks to everyone for coming to celebrate with us, it was very special to have you there.
LOTS of thanks to mom and the sisters for all your help on the fly.



1 comment:
EMILY!!!!!
I am so happy I came across your blog. So, you're living in Evanston huh? We are practically neighbors. Dustin saw the picture of your boat and says that we can meet you in Bear Lake anytime. I'm adding you to my favorite blogs, hope that is okay!! It was good to catch up see how you are doing.
Post a Comment